What you need to know before you begin:
Wall Mural Installation is easy, just take note of the few important points below to achieve beauty at its’ finest!
- Do not apply on vinyl or textured walls. Only apply on a flat, smooth and clean surface. For walls, we advise applying a coat of primer and a coat of paint to avoid possible residue or peel paint upon removal.
- Please wait at least 5 days for the paint to fully dry. Bubbles can occur if the paint is wet. Ideal paints are white or light colour with a semi-gloss or glossy finish.
- All our murals stick to low, preferably no VOC paints.
- Installation is recommended not longer than 2 weeks after you receive your order.
- Only use a dry cloth or duster to clean your mural. Do not use water, soap or chemicals!
What you might need:
- A trimming tool (Xacto knife).
- A rubber or soft squeegee.
- A short ladder or step stool.
- A dry cloth.
- A measuring tape.